A Functional and Vitalistic Approach to Alignment, Movement, and Vibrancy
The Spinechecker’s ANATOMY OF THE SPINE: A Functional and Anatomical Approach to Alignment, Movement, and Vibrancy is a comprehensive body-mind-spine lecture and interactive training program grounded in scientific principals and research.
Drawing from chiropractic principles of alignment and movement, Dr. Jeremy Brook will take you on an anatomical and functional journey through the diverse regions of the spine.
As you anatomically explore each region of the spine, movement, stretching, strengthening, and breathing protocols will be addressed to support a chiropractic program of care for your patients.
If you’re looking to upgrade your current Spinal Health Class, you’ll learn specific movement, stretching, strengthening, and breathing sequences to be taught in your office as ultimate spinal health class.
Who Is This Tailor-Made For?
This training is specifically designed for Doctors of Chiropractic who want to integrate an innate-movement/stretching/strengthening/breathing program into their practice.
With the information in this program you’ll be able to help your patients hold their adjustments more efficiently, prevent injury, improve their strength, balance and mobility, and improve their overall quality of life by minimizing stress and tension in the spinal joints, discs, and surrounding tissues.
Additionally you will learn a movement, stretching and strengthening sequence designed specifically for the chiropractor to prepare for the rigors of structural adjusting.
Module 1 Topics:
1. 360˚ Degree Evolutionary + Developmental + Energetic History of the Spine
2. Breaking down the Spine Holistically and Segmentally in a Bone by Bone Exploration
3. Renaming the Regions of the Spine for the 21st Century- “The Three New Territories”
4. Cervical and Lumbar Curve Anatomy and Disc Hygiene from an Anthropological Perspective
5. Why Traction Protocols are Critical for Disc Longevity
6. Optimal Alignment Points Beyond the Plumb Line
7. Vitalistic Postural Analysis
8. The X-Y-Z Planes of Movement- Ranges of Movement and Coupled Motion
9. The Nervous System – The Integrating Master of the Human Ecosystem
10. The Big Ideas: Epigenetics, Homeostasis, Neuroplasticity, Tissue Healing
11. The Devastating Biomechanical, Neurological and Energetic Effects of the Vertebral Subluxation Complex on the Modern Day Human
12. Advanced Full Spine Neuromuscular Re-Education - Becoming and Elite Human Animal
13. Specialized Subluxation "Support Protocols" to Enhance Your Chiropractic Adjustments
14. The Devastating Biomechanical, Neuroligical and Energetic Effects of Vertebral Subluxation Complex on the Modern Day Human
15. LIVE PRACTICE: The Spinechecker’s Movement, Stretching, Strengthening, and Breathing Sequences
As a side effect of your evolved understanding of the spine, your chiropractic adjustments to your patients will be enhanced!